Curam Developer & Curam Architecture, Edmonton, AB
Joined: Jun 13, 2011
About the Client:
Client is a leading provider of ICT-based business solutions for the global marketplace. With approximately 173,000 employees supporting customers in 70 countries, Client combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers. Client is among the world's top five providers of servers.
• Work with cutting edge technology
• Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
• Work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
• Receive continuous training and career development
• Minimum 3 yrs experience analyzing, designing, and developing Curam Solutions using v.5 or higher
• Minimum 5 yrs J2EE development experience
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Experience with requirements gathering, design, and testing.
• Experience developing large scale IT application and data architecture work products and deliverables throughout development life cycle.
• Experience using Curam Enterprise Framework