File APIs for Java Developers
Manipulate DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF and many others from your application.
http://aspose.com/file-tools
Win a copy of Clojure in Action this week in the Clojure forum!
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Congrats to myself OCJP 91 %

 
Anand Ketan
Greenhorn
Posts: 2
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi everyone. My first entry in this awesome community .

Cleared OCJP few hours ago . 91 % . I dunno where the other 9% went !

Next check post : OCPJWCD
 
Ankit Garg
Sheriff
Posts: 9497
22
Android Google Web Toolkit Hibernate IntelliJ IDE Java Spring
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats Anand, and good luck for SCWCD
 
Epifanio Guzman
Greenhorn
Posts: 16
Chrome Fedora MyEclipse IDE
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
go ahead champion!!
 
Paul Anilprem
Enthuware Software Support
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3669
9
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations!!
 
Dharmenrda kumar
Greenhorn
Posts: 19
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
congrates Bro...
next week i have to also give the exam so will you please tell me what mock test you have given during preparation?
is there any Drag & Drop type question?
 
Joe Harry
Ranch Hand
Posts: 10045
3
Eclipse IDE Mac PPC Ubuntu
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats!
 
chanakya raichur
Greenhorn
Posts: 1
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
congratulations can you please help me in clearing exam
 
Abhay Agarwal
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1375
Eclipse IDE Java
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
congrats
 
ravisankar sankar
Greenhorn
Posts: 29
Eclipse IDE Netbeans IDE Tomcat Server
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hello Anand Ketan,



congrats many, Please add your preparation and exam experience
 
Teja Bhaai
Greenhorn
Posts: 26
Eclipse IDE Java
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Very nice.. Congrats.
 
Seetharaman Venkatasamy
Ranch Hand
Posts: 5575
Eclipse IDE Java Windows XP
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations!
 
Epifanio Guzman
Greenhorn
Posts: 16
Chrome Fedora MyEclipse IDE
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Dharmenrda kumar wrote:congrates Bro...
next week i have to also give the exam so will you please tell me what mock test you have given during preparation?
is there any Drag & Drop type question?


there are very useful mock exams, but i dont know if i can paste url here without consider them like spam. You acan learn about a topic, or objective and take the exam by chapter or full.
probably you dont need it already, but other people can find them useful.
send me an email and i reply with the url

best regards !!
 
Alexander Sales
Ranch Hand
Posts: 89
Eclipse IDE Java Tomcat Server
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations! Im also preparing for the OCPWCD certification.
 
sneha ulhe
Ranch Hand
Posts: 52
Eclipse IDE Java MySQL Database
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations!!!
 
Kancharla Madhu
Ranch Hand
Posts: 109
Eclipse IDE Java Spring
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations.!!
 
harshvardhan ojha
Ranch Hand
Posts: 157
1
Android Java MySQL Database
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats Anand.....cheers
 
Jhonson Fernando
MyExamCloud Software Support
Ranch Hand
Posts: 628
2
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hello Ketan,

Congratulations!.
 
sharry maan
Greenhorn
Posts: 3
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi ,
i am giving ocjp6 next week..I need some help frm you...can you please give me your mail id or mobile no. will be great....
I am frm bangalore..
my mail id is-singhsharry7@gmail.com

Regards
 
I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic