wood burning stoves 2.0*
The moose likes Certification Results and the fly likes Congrats to myself OCJP 91 % Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login


Win a copy of Murach's Java Servlets and JSP this week in the Servlets forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Certification » Certification Results
Bookmark "Congrats to myself OCJP 91 % " Watch "Congrats to myself OCJP 91 % " New topic
Author

Congrats to myself OCJP 91 %

Anand Ketan
Greenhorn

Joined: Jun 20, 2011
Posts: 2
Hi everyone. My first entry in this awesome community .

Cleared OCJP few hours ago . 91 % . I dunno where the other 9% went !

Next check post : OCPJWCD
Ankit Garg
Sheriff

Joined: Aug 03, 2008
Posts: 9291
    
  17

Congrats Anand, and good luck for SCWCD


SCJP 6 | SCWCD 5 | Javaranch SCJP FAQ | SCWCD Links
Epifanio Guzman
Greenhorn

Joined: Jun 24, 2008
Posts: 16

go ahead champion!!
Paul Anilprem
Enthuware Software Support
Ranch Hand

Joined: Sep 23, 2000
Posts: 3253
    
    2
Congratulations!!


Enthuware - Best Mock Exams and Questions for Oracle/Sun Java Certifications
Quality Guaranteed - Pass or Full Refund!
Dharmenrda kumar
Greenhorn

Joined: May 13, 2011
Posts: 19
congrates Bro...
next week i have to also give the exam so will you please tell me what mock test you have given during preparation?
is there any Drag & Drop type question?

OCJP 96%
Joe Harry
Ranch Hand

Joined: Sep 26, 2006
Posts: 9345
    
    2

Congrats!


SCJP 1.4, SCWCD 1.4 - Hints for you, Certified Scrum Master
Did a rm -R / to find out that I lost my entire Linux installation!
chanakya raichur
Greenhorn

Joined: Jul 24, 2011
Posts: 1
congratulations can you please help me in clearing exam
Abhay Agarwal
Ranch Hand

Joined: Feb 29, 2008
Posts: 1075
    
    1

congrats


Oracle Java Web Service Developer (1z0-897), Oracle certified Java 7 Programmer, SCJA 1.0, SCJP 5.0, SCWCD 5.0, Oracle SQL Fundamentals I
ravisankar sankar
Greenhorn

Joined: Jul 22, 2011
Posts: 29

Hello Anand Ketan,



congrats many, Please add your preparation and exam experience
Teja Bhaai
Greenhorn

Joined: Apr 25, 2011
Posts: 26

Very nice.. Congrats.


OCJP6 - 95%
Seetharaman Venkatasamy
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jan 28, 2008
Posts: 5575

Congratulations!
Epifanio Guzman
Greenhorn

Joined: Jun 24, 2008
Posts: 16

Dharmenrda kumar wrote:congrates Bro...
next week i have to also give the exam so will you please tell me what mock test you have given during preparation?
is there any Drag & Drop type question?


there are very useful mock exams, but i dont know if i can paste url here without consider them like spam. You acan learn about a topic, or objective and take the exam by chapter or full.
probably you dont need it already, but other people can find them useful.
send me an email and i reply with the url

best regards !!
Alexander Sales
Ranch Hand

Joined: Feb 21, 2011
Posts: 89

Congratulations! Im also preparing for the OCPWCD certification.


OCPJP 6, OCEWCD Java EE 6
sneha ulhe
Ranch Hand

Joined: May 15, 2012
Posts: 45

Congratulations!!!


Sneha
[OCJP 6]
Kancharla Madhu
Ranch Hand

Joined: May 06, 2012
Posts: 109

Congratulations.!!


Champions arenĀ“t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a DESIRE, a DREAM, a VISION
harshvardhan ojha
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jul 26, 2007
Posts: 157
    
    1

Congrats Anand.....cheers
koilraj abraham
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 27, 2011
Posts: 499
    
    2
Hello Ketan,

Congratulations!.


Abraham
EPractize Labs Training Labs => OCMJEA 6 | OCAJP | OCPJP | OCEJWSD | OCEEJBD | OCEJPAD | OCEJWCD
sharry maan
Greenhorn

Joined: Aug 25, 2012
Posts: 3
Hi ,
i am giving ocjp6 next week..I need some help frm you...can you please give me your mail id or mobile no. will be great....
I am frm bangalore..
my mail id is-singhsharry7@gmail.com

Regards
 
 
subject: Congrats to myself OCJP 91 %
 
Similar Threads
Secured 91% in the OCJP.