The long awaited version of Aspose.Slides for Java (2.5.0) includes resolution for many regression issues as well as exceptions being thrown during presentations access, PDFs generations and slide cloning for both PPT and PPTX. The bullets rendering issue have been remedied and the compatibility support for working with PowerPoint 2010 presentations has also been enhanced. The compulsion of using Aspose.Metafiles for Java has also been eradicated in this release and now, one will only need to add reference to Aspose.Metafiles for Java, if a presentation has WMF or EMF file contents. The support feature for getting the product version information and setting custom documents properties for the presentations have also been introduced in this new release. This release includes plenty improved features as listed below
- Paragraph bullets converted from character to number on changing text
- Local & remote links both properly work in this release
- Images missing issue is resolved in the saved presentation
- Aspose.Metafiles shouldn't be referenced
- getting product version
- Japanese font problem is now resolved when PPTX converted to pdf or image - BulletType and the NumberedBulletStyle can be set
- Presentation failing to get open in Aspose.Slides for Java 2.4.3
- Security warning on opening presentation in PowerPoint 2010
- Slide cloned successfully but with IndexOutOfBoundsException
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Slides is a Java component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It supports PHP applications and provides all advanced features for managing presentations, slides, shapes, tables and supports PPT, POT, POS PowerPoint formats. Now you can add, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. It also supports audio & video frames, adding pictures, text frames and saving presentations as streams or SVG format.