EML, MSG & MHTML Formats Support, Add/Remove Attachments in Message
posted 4 years ago
What is new in this release?
The new version of Aspose.Network for Java 2.1.0 has been released. It’s been a year our developers are continuously working on adding new features in it to make it closer to the Aspose.Network for .NET. It includes support for handling EML, MSG and MHTML files. You can create new message, load existing message, parse message contents, make changes and can save message to the disk, convert from one format to another, read attachments etc. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
- EML, MSG and MHTML message file format support
- Create new message
- Load existing message and parse message contents
- Modify existing message, do changes and save updated message
- Manage (add/remove) attachments in message
- Create HTML formatted email message
- Create message in draft mode (MSG format only)
- Read nested messages attachments
- Convert messages from/to any of the supported formats (EML, MSG and MHTML)
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Network for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Network for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Network for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Network for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.