1) I am using Oracle 10g Application server
2) My application have 4jvm and using with connection pooling.(Each JVM min 10 to 30 Conn)
3) I am inserting data into table, but that table using some other[was already inserting other] activity(EOD)
4) So My application is going to use that table then my connection gone for waing stage.[if example my application using 1 JVM, One connection]
5) So that my applications remaing 3 JVMs is serving some other requests.
6) after 3 JVMs connection are full busy then my request goes to 1'st JVM right.
7) Here i am getting HTTP 500 Error then no response (that mean this also going hang.)
8) I am not understanding why JVM Going to hang that stage,
9) In my case after 1i/2 hour that connection was released [that EOD is completed].
10) If that table is busy why connection was broken after 5 or 10 min.
11) Why JVM using all the connection for that single request
Looks like a database related problem. Off to JDBC we go!
And my #1 guess - the EOD is locking the entire table, which causes the stored procedures to wait until that lock is released. The client code has set a timeout that causes the abort before the lock is released and the stored procedure is finished.
I am not understand am using connection pooling,have min 10 connections
if connection is going for lock why remaing connections also behavior as hang bode. and throughing HTTP 500 in appache server.
If table isusing some other resource, why it was waited that much time. why my connection broken after 1 and half hour released and thorughing exception as l connection closed.
why it was not timeout..