This most recent version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 3.9.0 includes plenty of new and improved features. This release includes a new feature to get a list of all the fonts available in the PDF file. PdfExtractor class now provides support for this feature. We have also improved the features related to PDF to JPEG and TIFF conversion, form filling, fonts, and text rendering. Below is the list of main new and improved features added in this release
- Get list of all the fonts available in a PDF file
- Extended features are now enable when the form is filled
- Enhanced PDF to JPEG image conversion
- Pdf to Image Conversion: text is rendered properly now
- Text overlapping issue is resolved when converting PDF to JPEG
- Text overlapping issue is resolved when converting PDF to TIFF
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a Java component for PDF document manipulation of both windows & web based Java applications that allow developers to edit existing PDF documents. Main features include; Filling XFA fields in PDF, creating PDF document link, font style, modifying AcroForm, extracting and adding Images and text, getting and modifying meta information of PDF file, encrypting or decrypting a PDF file, Adding watermark or logo, append pages and converting PDF file to a single Tiff file or XML file.