Hi. I'm wondering how SCEA 5 Certification Training lab's mocks compares to other SCEA mock exam products on the market? Are there any noticable advantages / disadvantages? Also, how detailed are the explanations for the answers? Many thanks.
What are included in EPractize Labs SCEA Training Lab?
Training Lab provides enough information about OCMEA certification/exam objectives
Set goals against each OCMEA exam topics for your preparation
Set schedule for your preparation and measure your progress
Start your preparation from Pre Measurement Exam
Basic Sessions (e-book format) and Quiz for each OCMEA Certification objectives
Advanced Sessions (e-book format) and Quiz for each OCMEA Certification objectives
Take quiz exam to improve your grasping and time to answer a question
Practice mock exam questions by defined or customization based on Expert Levels
Post Measurement exam to judge your confidence for actual exam
Complete your preparation with Focus Lab
Review your progress over time and accurately assess your preparation
Tracks your goals, schedules and get recommendations
SCEA/OCMEA Training Lab Benefits
For the Individual
• EPractize Labs has been built on a distinguished methodology called PPA-1(Plan, Practize, Achieve). You can plan and practice to achieve your goal – the certification.
• EPractize Labs is not only a practice tool but also a versatile performance assessment monitor to achieve your goals. As a practice tool, EPractize Labs offers you interactive sessions in the form of review tips and practical examples; it runs you through the certification exam objectives/topics and also simulates the real time certification exams.
• EPractize Labs gives you the opportunity to identify your strengths and weaknesses among the objectives/topics so that you can put in concentrated efforts to overcome your weaknesses.
For the Organization
• As a performance monitor, it tracks the employees’ goals and achievement.
• You have the liberty to set your goals and schedule the convenient time frame for your employees.
• EPractize Labs has been built on a distinguished methodology called PPA-2 (Plan, Prove, Assess). You can plan and ask your employees to prove the goals by practizing with EPractize Labs.
• EPractize Labs gives you the convenience of identifying the strengths and weakness among the objectives/topics.
• Performance graph provides overall ranking based on the goals achieved.
Thank you for the reply. I am interested in the product from the standpoint of an orgnanization -
1) Can it be used to assess an employee's skill level with respect to understanding and applying architecture?
2) Can I set different tasks / case-studies for different students in a batch of Architect aspirants and use the software book as a tool to measure their perofrmance?
I understand that the goal of the book is to help prepare for SCEA, but I was just impressed by the answer to the question, that gave me this idea.
Java Pal - Your friend in technology and innovation...India.