This week's book giveaways are in the Refactoring and Agile forums. We're giving away four copies each of Re-engineering Legacy Software and Docker in Action and have the authors on-line! See this thread and this one for details.
Congrats for your new software.
1) How different is this from the existing mock exams from Sun/Oracle, whizlabs etc...?
2) How detailed are the explanations for the Q&A?
3) Is it very similar to the SCEA5 format?
4) Does it also suggests the readers - which of the books, reference materials they should refer to?
5) How about the scenerio based questions?