This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
Congrats for your new software.
1) How different is this from the existing mock exams from Sun/Oracle, whizlabs etc...?
2) How detailed are the explanations for the Q&A?
3) Is it very similar to the SCEA5 format?
4) Does it also suggests the readers - which of the books, reference materials they should refer to?
5) How about the scenerio based questions?