This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
Looking for a software engineer to help the software development group with their upcoming release of their multi-speed gateway product. This person will be creating and modifying webservices software to help customers intergrate their software API's in various products. This is a 3 month contract opportunity. This position is open immediately.
- Expertise with core Java (prefer 1.5 or later)
- 3 - 5+ years developing webservices applications
- Experience with Spring platform WS 2.0 or 3.0
- Experience with Camel & Hibernate is a plus
- Experience with SOAP UI is a plus
- Experience with Oracle/SQL databases is a plus
- Agile or Scrum environment