This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
• Responsibility includes developing Toolbar's code and Windows installer scripts, maintaining code and creating new features to integrate inside the Toolbar framework.
• Candidates must be ready to work in a team environment and be able to produce high-quality work under business timelines.
Ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of 2 years of experience as a AJAX programmer
• Being able to interpret the user needs, write detailed programming documents and clarified the technical requirement (RUP,UML)
• Communicate with users to clarify/revise the needs
• Strong knowledge of DHTML and HTML
• Strong knowledge of Web technologies
• Good knowledge of C++ an asset
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Able to set priorities
• Team player
• Bilingualism French/English is an asset