This week's book giveaway is in the OCPJP forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA/OCP Java SE 7 Programmer I & II Study Guide and have Kathy Sierra & Bert Bates on-line! See this thread for details.
whenever i redeploy the war file in weblogic 10.3, it is not getting redeployed properly. The new changes are not getting reflected.
Redeploy steps followed.
1.click on deployments.
2.select the war file and update.
3.Next page will show Source path: c:/app/app.war and Deployment plan path: as no plan specified.
4.click on finish.
Even when i try the following it is not working.
1. select the war file and delete.
2. click on install button and select the war file.
3. Install deployment as application and select next.
4. Select "Use the defaults defined by the deployment's targets".
5. Under security select "DD Only: Use only roles and policies that are defined in the deployment descriptors".
6. Click on finish.
The only way to redeploy the changes is everytime, is to stop the server and then i need to delete all the cached files under the domain folder: servers\AdminServer\tmp and then it is working fine.
1. How to avoid this and simplify my redeployement.
2. sometime when i click on something in console, it is opening the console page again with the url "http://127.0.0.1/console" dont know why.