Transform_NIE_Inputs.xsl (Transforming from Source to Target)
I have done this to two other BPELs and they work fine. (1st BPEL calls the second BPEL passing this new element, which then passes it to this BPEL I am having trouble with, which then should be binding it to a PL SQL type)
So this BPEL calls a PL SQL procedure, binding the elements from the BPEL to a PL SQL type (ni_model_import_line). So I edited the PL SQL type to accept this new parameter:
I invoke all of this, and the new element gets populated in 3 different BPELs, including this one I explained here. But when it comes time to call the PL SQL I am now getting an error:
This doesnt happen if I remove the references to this new element and try again, so it obviously is a problem with the element, but I have no idea what it is. It works fine when going from BPEL to BPEL, but as soon as the process tries to call the PL SQL procedure this happens. It is even more frustrating because I have done this exactly before adding another element, and it worked fine...
Any ideas or tips please?
True wisdom is in knowing you know nothing - Socrates
So is there any further info I can provide or anything like that? I am still no closer to solving this it appears...
This makes no sense to me. I have edited these BPELs in this manner twice before and never had problems.
I have 3 bpels. I added the new element to each of them.
BPEL1 - calls some PL SQL and also passess the elements to the next BPEL (BPEL2)
BPEL2 - passes the elements to BPEL 3
BPEL3 - Calls PL SQL in exactly the same way as BPEL1
however, where BPEL 1 is functioning fine, BPEL3 is resulting in the error above. So frustrating, because BPEL3 works exactly like BPEL1, there is no reason it shouldn't be working. The elements are the same order as the PL SQL type and procedure it is mapping to, so that isn't the problem
I’ve looked at a lot of different solutions, and in my humble opinion Aspose is the way to go. Here’s the link: http://aspose.com
subject: Trying to add new elemwent to BPEL, and it is now having binding error