It's not a secret anymore!
The moose likes Applets and the fly likes for Applet Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Java » Applets
Bookmark "for Applet" Watch "for Applet" New topic
Author

for Applet

munjal upadhyay
Ranch Hand

Joined: Sep 18, 2010
Posts: 69

Darryl Burke
Bartender

Joined: May 03, 2008
Posts: 5041
    
  10

You code runs as expected for me.

Step through your if statements -- what background is set when cb1 is selected and cb2 isn't?


luck, db
There are no new questions, but there may be new answers.
Darryl Burke
Bartender

Joined: May 03, 2008
Posts: 5041
    
  10

Additionally, never compare booleans to true or false.

edit And do you have a valid reason for using AWT and not the more modern Swing?
munjal upadhyay
Ranch Hand

Joined: Sep 18, 2010
Posts: 69

Darryl Burke wrote:You code runs as expected for me.

Step through your if statements -- what background is set when cb1 is selected and cb2 isn't?




It must be red..
and here , the output is white..
munjal upadhyay
Ranch Hand

Joined: Sep 18, 2010
Posts: 69

Darryl Burke wrote:Additionally, never compare booleans to true or false.

edit And do you have a valid reason for using AWT and not the more modern Swing?


I want to know all the inBuilt method like getState(), setState() ....
will you please send me the links.
Ulf Dittmer
Rancher

Joined: Mar 22, 2005
Posts: 42958
    
  73
munjal upadhyay wrote:I want to know all the inBuilt method like getState(), setState() ....
will you please send me the links.

Are you asking for the javadocs? Those are easily found through by searching for them.
 
I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools
 
subject: for Applet
 
It's not a secret anymore!