I have a servlet, which was initially getting request ( XML Message) and writing into a file on a Server. This was perfectly fine and it handled any number of messages per second. The problem started when I started to validate the XML message using an Huge XSD. using the Validator function.
I am getting the error "src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'xml:lang' to a(n) 'attribute declaration' component" .. I am getting this error only 3 out of 10 times.. the other 7 times its fine..
I am trying to submit a request pretty fast like may be 10 times within 2 seconds..
In the code below, I might be able to try converting the "in" parameter to bytes and back using it again in source, other forums have suggested to use the in parameter directly , but thats not where I got stuck..
Please suggest if there is any threading issue involved here or anything like that.