I have a EAR file which runs fine on IBM websphere (6.0 and 6.1), now I want to run it on Jboss 5.1.0.As this is a dynamic website I need to make an oracle connection and where the datasource name is different from DefaultDS. I am not using EJB's.
I have configured JBoss inside Eclipse 3.7 (Indigo) and going to do any modification on the code etc through eclipse-JBoss combination only.
What I have done so far in this approach,
1. Created the oracle-ds.xml with DB and application specific parameters.
2. Deployed the oracle-ds.xml in C:\jboss-5.1.0.GA_MYAPP\server\default\deploy directory
3. Kept the hsqldb-ds.xml as it is, in the same location (As it comes default)
4. Provided the ojdbc14.jar in C:\jboss-5.1.0.GA_MYAPP\common\lib
5. Created and kept jboss-web.xml in <project_home>/src/web/WEB-INF
1. JBoss starts successfully showing it is able to detect the new application specific JNDI name (MY_ds)
2. But When I have deployed my application .WAR file, I am receiving the following exception(s),
Need some insight of the error please.
2. web.xml of the application is as follows,
“Men are only as good as their technical development allows them to be.”
Thanks for the help !!!
Well I tried my bets to delete all the JBoss specific jars or apache catalina jars from my WEB-INF/lib and it seems I am able to delete the jar files, as now the application .ear file is getting deployed in JBoss successfully (no exception in UI and/or in log file).
But when I tried to log into the application it was throwing the following exception.
Note :: The same configuration file is working fine in WebSpehe 6.0 and 6.1