This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP 8 forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide and have Edward Finegan & Robert Liguori on-line! See this thread for details.
I'm trying to create a chart using GWT. The chart has a grid and x and y axis labels and at least one line indicating status over time. The example code I got from a co-worker uses two classes the com.google.gwt.widgetideas.graphics.client package: GWTCanvas and Color.
The documentation about GWTCanvas says to use Canvas instead, but Canvas has a very limited number of methods. How do I replicate these methods?
- setFillStyle(Color color)
- fillRect(double startX, double startY, double width, double height)
- setLineWidth(double width)
- setStrokeStyle(Color color)
- moveTo(double x, double y)
- lineTo(double x, double y)