Hey..I want to start my preparation for OCP-JP exam-1Z0-851. I have a few queries regarding that.
1. What is the exam fees?
2. Is it necessary to attend any classroom teaching or self study is enough?
3. Do we need to purchase the course material provided on Sun's website or there are any other sources available.?
4. For SCJP "SCJP Sun Certified Programmer for Java 6 Exam 310-065 [Hardcover]
by Kathy Sierra, Bert Bates" was enough. Is this book sufficient for OCP-JP.
1. The exam fees is around 300$
2. Generally self study is enough
3. No, you are not compelled to purchase Sun's material
4. The book by Kathy Sierra and Bert Bates can be used for the new exam as well as the objectives/topics of the exam have not changed, only the exam code has changed from 310-065 to 1Z0-851...
Joined: Aug 26, 2011
Thank you very much Ankit. Thant information is very helpful. But according to the link below the exam price is Rs. 5845.
Please let me know which one is the correct one.
OCP-JP exam fees