This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
September 6, 2011 - Habarisoft is pleased to announce release 2.9 of its
client library for the Apache ActiveMQ open source message broker.
Now features in this release include:
* New Throughput Test Tool (included in free demo download)
* Verified new support for numeric JMS selector expressions in ActiveMQ 5.6
* Tested with Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2, 5.4.2, 5.5.0 and 5.6-SNAPSHOT
* Improved unit tests for object message exchange * Fix for Unicode string properties in object message exchange over OmniXML
* Ready for XE2 (64 Bit Windows and OSX)
About Habari® ActiveMQ Client
Habari ActiveMQ Client is a library which provides easy access to the
Apache ActiveMQ Message Broker. With this library, developers can build
integrated solutions, connecting cross language clients using the
peer-to-peer or the publish and subscribe communication model. It
supports Apache ActiveMQ and FUSE Message Broker, Delphi 6 to XE2 and
Free Pascal, and follows the specification of the JMS API for Message