This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
I am urgently looking for a Senior Java Server Side Developer to work on a long term contract (1-5 years) for a major ATM client in Brussels.
My client wants to hire a software engineer prepared to get involved in the design development and maintenance of the HMI, User Access middle tier software, and B2B services.
The candidate will have the following experiences:-
• Object Oriented analysis, design and programming
• Java (5+ years)
• Design and development of optimized Java code, performance tuning, multithreaded applications and memory management
• Modelling skills
• Developing parsers, compilers
• BEA Weblogic or similar
• Code generation from formal models
• Mission critical application development
• Unit testing