My Client is looking for a Java EE Development and Oracle Administration.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in the General Service Division of a highly reputable international organisation based in Darmstadt, Germany. The contract duration is one year, with two options to extend activities by a further year.
In addition to having a university degree in computer science, software engineering (or equivalent), the consultant shall have as a prerequisite:
- At least 5 years professional experience in the design, implementation, integration and testing of Internet and Intranet applications using Java EE and Oracle databases;
- At least 3 years professional experience in JSF/Facelets, JSP, Servlets and JPA/Hibernate;
- At least 5 years professional experience in Oracle (10g/11g) database administration;
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL;
- Experience in Weblogic 11g and Glassfish v2/v3 administration;
- Experience in maintaining PHP applications;
- Knowledge of UML and Design Patterns;
- Knowledge of Windows XP;
- Proven experience in formal documentation, preferably in a ISO 9000 certified project and service environment;
Applicants must be fluent in English.