This week's book giveaway is in the General Computing forum. We're giving away four copies of Arduino in Action and have Martin Evans, Joshua Noble, and Jordan Hochenbaum on-line! See this thread for details.
I am a Java developer with extensive experience creating and maintaining enterprise applications both inhouse and for external clients. I can work in team as well as solo. I'm looking for a full-time Java development job as a remote worker. I have Russian nationality, relocation to US or EU countries is possible.
Why choose me?
- I really enjoy writing high quality code that is easy to understand and to maintain
- The same is true for application and APIs design - I rigorously follow best practices, review and refactor often
- When analyzing client’s requirements I rarely say “Yes, sir!” without asking any additional questions - I value client’s time and always try to minimize its waste due to misunderstandings
- I always try to think out of the box and do useful suggestions on design, performance etc.
- My hourly rate is very moderate (15 $/hr, negotiable)