• Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

ServletContext Object?

 
n haary
Greenhorn
Posts: 7
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
wats the purpose of creating servletcontext object ??
 
Joe Ess
Bartender
Pie
Posts: 9266
10
Linux Mac OS X Windows
  • Likes 2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Do you need to know anything that is not explained by the Documentation?
 
n haary
Greenhorn
Posts: 7
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Joe Ess wrote:Do you need to know anything that is not explained by the Documentation?


since i am new member of this java community , i hardly know the way to post the queries so please bear with me sir.
 
n haary
Greenhorn
Posts: 7
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
can any one explain me how to use the "quote" and "edit" buttons in the window??
 
Joe Ess
Bartender
Pie
Posts: 9266
10
Linux Mac OS X Windows
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
n haary wrote:
since i am new member of this java community , i hardly know the way to post the queries so please bear with me sir.


We have a FAQ, HowToAskQuestionsOnJavaRanch, which details how to be a good contributor to our community.
As for the "quote" and "edit" buttons, pushing "quote" on a post will give you a text box with the quoted post in it, which is handy when responding to a post. Clicking on "edit" will let you edit your own posts.
 
n haary
Greenhorn
Posts: 7
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Joe Ess wrote:
n haary wrote:
since i am new member of this java community , i hardly know the way to post the queries so please bear with me sir.


We have a FAQ, HowToAskQuestionsOnJavaRanch, which details how to be a good contributor to our community.
As for the "quote" and "edit" buttons, pushing "quote" on a post will give you a text box with the quoted post in it, which is handy when responding to a post. Clicking on "edit" will let you edit your own posts.


thank you joe . hope we have a good association.
 
Rob Spoor
Sheriff
Pie
Posts: 20514
54
Chrome Eclipse IDE Java Windows
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
ServletContext is not a socket / Internet protocol problem but a servlet one. Moving to our Servlets forum.
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic