The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Java 7.0.1. has been released. It includes some useful enhancements for worksheet-to-image and Excel-to-PDF features. It now supports the “render to custom graphics” feature. We also made some valuable APIs available that were missing in the previous version. This release includes plenty of improved features as listed below
- Improve Worksheet-to-Image feature
- Enhance Excel-to-PDF conversion
- Add new APIs: Worksheet.calculateFormula(), Row.getFirstCell(), Row.getLastCell()
- Support Aspose.Total license
- Render image to user’s custom Graphics
- Include FormatCondition.getPriority() method
- Include Cells.checkColumn(int) method
- Include getters/setters for Cells.StandardHeightPixels/StandardWidthPixels attributes
- Include WorkbookSettings.setLocale(Locale) and - Protection.getPasswordHash() methods
- Include getters/setters for WorkbookSettings.WindowHeightInch/WindowWidthInch
- Exception is fixed for saving PDF with French locale
- Exception is resolved when reading XLS file with the default locale which has no Country code
- Exception is fixed for reading XLS template file
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBCResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.