This most recent version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 4.0.0 includes two new features related to text extraction: extracting text to HTML and getting text formatting information along with extracted text. In addition to that, we have fixed issues related to PDF flattening, annotation rendering, text replacement, form filling and flattening, PDF to image conversion, and image extraction. Below is the list of main new and improved features added in this release
- Extract text to HTML format.
- Extract Text Formatting Information
- Retaining format when extracting text
- Annotations visibility in the flattened output is resolved.
- Unused font issue is resolved when text is replaced
- Extended features are now enable on filling the form fields
- Enhanced PDF to image conversion
- Enhanced PDF to JPEG conversion
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a Java component for PDF document manipulation of both windows & web based Java applications that allow developers to edit existing PDF documents. Main features include; Filling XFA fields in PDF, creating PDF document link, font style, modifying AcroForm, extracting and adding Images and text, getting and modifying meta information of PDF file, encrypting or decrypting a PDF file, Adding watermark or logo, append pages and converting PDF file to a single Tiff file or XML file.