Hello ranch guy's,
I've got a big encoding problems and this is cost me a lot of times for nothing.
Here my problems :
I've got an application that create a report. The report has some french accent like : é
When I test the file in eclipse the repor (witch is an .txt file ) t is encoded in utf-8.
I make an executable jar with maven2 and after running the program with java -jar the report is encoded in us-ascii.
Im on opensuse and the command file -i is giving me the information.
So i already set the default charset to the JVM with several options.
When the code execute I
and the result is UTF-8.
But the file is encoded in text plain us-ascii :