It spits out the following, regardless of debug level, and hangs:
Jan 12, 2007 11:23:36 AM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener lifecycleEvent INFO: The Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: C:\Java\jdk_1.5\bin;C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\bin Jan 12, 2007 11:23:36 AM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol init INFO: Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080 Jan 12, 2007 11:23:36 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load INFO: Initialization processed in 796 ms Jan 12, 2007 11:23:37 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService start INFO: Starting service Catalina Jan 12, 2007 11:23:37 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine start INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/5.5.20 Jan 12, 2007 11:23:37 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost start INFO: XML validation disabled
This app has been working for months now, I made a change and deployed. It did this. I then reverted my changes back, by pulling out fresh code from subversion which I know works, and its still happening. Tomcat isnt spitting out any logs either. If I remove my application context path from struts-config.xml it loads. When I add garbage to my applicationContext.xml it crashes, so I know it's reading the context.
It isnt just my PC. It does the same thing on 3 PCs I've tried and on a server.
The thing that is really throwing me for a look is the fact that I can revert code versions and its still happening.