This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP 8 forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide and have Edward Finegan & Robert Liguori on-line! See this thread for details.
The Java Support Analyst supports elements of the design, build and testing and support of custom software applications. The primary responsibility of Support Analyst is to ensure the availability of an application or product for end users. The Support Analyst applies functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation of configuration changes and maintenance of software applications.
• 2 year degree
• 2 years of technical experience in full life cycle Java development
• 1 years of overall experience in software development lifecycle
• Strong preference for 4 year degree in Computer Science or related field, will consider 2 year degree and/or equivalent work experience
• Java development experience utilizing web-based applications such as J2EE, JDK, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, and HTML
• Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
• Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team