This week's book giveaway is in the General Computing forum. We're giving away four copies of Arduino in Action and have Martin Evans, Joshua Noble, and Jordan Hochenbaum on-line! See this thread for details.
The Technical Architect is involved hands on in designing, coding, enhancing and testing of software applications to meet business process requirements. He/she applies technical expertise in the implementation of code artifacts and maintenance of software applications.
• 5 years of technical experience in full life cycle Java development
• 5 years of overall experience in software development lifecycle
• 4 year degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience developing XML web services
• Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) techniques and concepts
• Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
• Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ability to complete task on set budgetary parameters and targets