Positiont: J2EE/Systems Engineer
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA
Compensation: $100-120k+ (Based upon experience) and Full benefits
Clearance: TS/SCI – Mandatory
Duration: 1 year + extension possibilities
Applications Programmer II for our Alexandria, VA location to work with the INSCOM Requirements and Investment Solution or IRIS project. The position requires a Top Secret SCI cleared individual with a good programming background to join a team designing and implementing this Enterprise level solution using many different toolsets such as .NET, Java, Ozone and Windows server technologies. Duties involve working with the various customers to determine requirements, building and demonstrating functionality with the use of Ozone widgets through prototyping and working with other team members to implement into larger solution. Duties will also include developing and maintain stored procedures as well as designing and implementing series of analytical tools to help solve the customers ever changing requirements. Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing is required.
• Install, and manage development environments and modify Java code for widgets developed within the Ozone framework using INSCOM business processes
• Develop, implement and manage web services for IRIS.
• Able to collaborate with teammates on developing solutions but also to work independently to implement them.
Work closely with stakeholders to determine requirements.
• 5 years experience in Java coding, a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other scientific or technical discipline + three (3) years relevant experience.
• Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other scientific or technical discipline + four (4) years relevant experience,
• Possession of an ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance with a Special Clearance Investigation is required to begin employment; US Citizenship is required
• 5 years Java development experience
• J2EE • Application Server (Weblogic, Tomcat)
• Windows Technologies
• Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance required
Interesing description. The salary range is a bit light, however. A computer engineer with this type of experience and with an active TS clearance easily commands $150K+. Good luck though, and welcome to the JavaRanch.
Joined: Oct 06, 2011
Jimmy Clark wrote:Interesing description. The salary range is a bit light, however. A computer engineer with this type of experience and with an active TS clearance easily commands $150K+. Good luck though, and welcome to the JavaRanch.
Thanks for the welcome, Jimmy
And yes...Well aware that salary could go higher, but this is for a 4-5 year developer...Not really a Sr. role.
I’ve looked at a lot of different solutions, and in my humble opinion Aspose is the way to go. Here’s the link: http://aspose.com
subject: J2EE/Systems Engineer - Ft. Belvoir, VA - Top Secert/SCI Clearance Required