I'm new to Java EE and just passed OCPJBCD today with 93%
Some points to note:
1. If you are not familar with persistence (I'm not ), be preparied to see 2 or 3 questions related to it. You can just mark them and come back to them at the end of the exam.
2. Single study material is not enough. I studied a training manual, the J2EE tutorial, 2 reference books, and most importantly, the spec .
3. I used Enthuware Test Studio for practice. It's good for several reasons:
- It's affordable.
- The explainations to answers are in detail and are well referenced.
- You can raise questions on specific problems on their forum.
- The Leitner Learning Mode and other features are very helpful in learning.
- You can configure the working folder in a cloud storage (i used Dropbox), so you can do the tests on different computer.
- (but don't expect it to be a "brain dump", it's really a set of practice exams)
- IMHO, it's a bit more difficult and trickier than the real exam, so if you can manage the test studio, you will be fine for the exam.