This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP 8 forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide and have Edward Finegan & Robert Liguori on-line! See this thread for details.
Location: Herndon, VA
Pay Rate: up to $85K + Excellent Benefits (See Below), adding 30K+ to total compensation
Position Type: Permanent
MUST be US Citizens
MUST be able to pass criminal and credit history check
• Programmers must work closely with the Project Manager to interpret business requirement, and effectively develop the application according to the requirement. Programmers must also maintain a functional understanding of database architecture and be able to write reports using the iReport toolkit as well be able to write custom jsp pages.
• Programmers may be responsible for meeting directly with clients and assisting the project manager with the gathering and organization of system requirements. Programmers must possess excellent communication skills to answer any technical questions from the customer, and be able provide a clear technical solutions to problems.
• Programmers also may be responsible for generating documentation about the system being developed, and should be capable of writing clear and polished documents.
• Thorough understanding of J2EE Architecture Analytical Skills (ability to digest requirements and produce design)
• Ability for Testing/Quality Control
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill
• We pay for 100% of our employees insurance premiums (for both individual and family)
• PPO plan for medical insurance, dental and disability, and VSP for vision care
• 3 weeks PTO and have 10 paid holidays
• Employees are able to purchase an additional week of PTO in January
• Candidates are eligible to participate in our 401K program after 6 months of employment-We will match up to 3% of the employee’s contribution
• After 1 year of employment, the will be eligible to participate in our education reimbursement program-We will reimburse up to $2500 per year
• Flexible spending accounts and supplemental insurance plans