• Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

JUnit doesn't stop on breakpoints in my Servlet

 
Henrique Ordine
Ranch Hand
Posts: 129
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi everyone,

I'm running a JUnit test on a servlet and according to logs the execution does reach my servlet but it doesn't stop at the breakpoints that I set there. It does stop at breakpoints in my test class.
Does anyone know why?

Thanks in advance.

Here's my Test class:


And here's what tomcat's log file says:

[2011-10-14 09:55:13,567] [080-Processor24] DEBUG [eu.liquix.smsservice.tmobile.DeliveryServlet ] : > process()
[2011-10-14 09:55:13,567] [080-Processor24] DEBUG [eu.liquix.smsservice.tmobile.DeliveryServlet ] : It contains [1] message(s)
[2011-10-14 09:55:13,567] [080-Processor24] ERROR [eu.liquix.smsservice.tmobile.DeliveryServlet ] : Failed to process SMS message.
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "TO"
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:449)
at eu.liquix.smsservice.tmobile.DeliveryServlet.convertToASCII(DeliveryServlet.java:145)
at eu.liquix.smsservice.tmobile.DeliveryServlet.process(DeliveryServlet.java:112)
at eu.liquix.smsservice.tmobile.DeliveryServlet.doPost(DeliveryServlet.java:51)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:432)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:868)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:663)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:637)
 
Henrique Ordine
Ranch Hand
Posts: 129
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I'm debugging from MyEclipse and I started up tomcat from the command line with "mvn cargo:start", so maybe that's the problem.
 
Henrique Ordine
Ranch Hand
Posts: 129
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Yep, alright, I started a remote app debug configuration and it worked.

Sorry about that, thanks anyway.
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic