Grouping/Sorting Data in Smart Markers, Better Conditional Formatting
Joined: Mar 10, 2010
What is new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Java 7.0.2 has been released. It includes several enhancements, including improvements to the Sheet-to-Image and Excel-to-PDF features whish was demanded by most of our users. We have also fixed number of user issues. It also added support for group and sort data in Smart Markers feature. users can now place dynamic rows for sub-totals, totals etc. in between the sections of data while grouping data for your scenarios. Moreover it also included support for JDK1.7 and LightCells APIs for saving XLSX files. This release includes plenty of improved features as listed below
- Support LightCellsDataProvider for saving XLSX files
- Synchronize value type of the property Cells.StandardHeightPixels
- Support to set worksheet as hidden at runtime even if it is the only sheet in the workbook
- Support Grouping Data feature in Smart Markers
- Support Sorting Data feature in Smart Markers
- Include more format condition types (for Conditional Formatting feature) while saving XLS file
- Support encryption type: RC4, Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider 1.0 128-bit
- Support J2SE7.0 version
- Enhancements are made for Sheet-to-Image feature
- Enhancements are made for Excel-to-PDF feature
- Exception resolved when using scientific values for Validation's formula
- Improved reading encrypted Excel2007 template file
- Enhanced saving XLSX with LightCells APIs
- Picture issues is resolved in XLS-to-PDF feature
- Image creation is fixed for Pyramid Chart
- Invalid PDF file generation is resolved by XLS-to-PDF feature
- Text alignment issues are resolved in the resultant PDF file
- Textbox Content rendering is fixed in PDF file
- MROUND formula now calculate correctly
- ROUND formula now calculate correctly
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBCResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.