I have used mock exam softwares of both Enthuware and Whizlabs for OCJP 6 very recently and the following has been my personal experience:
1) High on quality and quantity, value for money.
2) Even after one if finished with the objective wise Qs, very few Qs repeat (if any) in the complete mock Tests.
3) Very few Qs on "out of syllabus" APIs.
4) Software can be installed on any of your systems and you do not need to be online.
1) Low on quantity. Not value for money if you compare with Enthuware. See next point for more.
2) I started with the objective wise Qs and then moved to the complete tests. There were hardly any new Qs. Most of the Qs were repeating.
3) Quite a few Qs on "out of syllabus" APIs.
4) You need to be online and login to their website in order to use the software.
Summary: As per my personal experience, Enthuware is and Whizlabs is
Joined: Jun 19, 2009
Thanks for your valuable feedback.
I want to point out new features which we have added in Whizlabs Exam Simulators according to your mentioned points:
1.We have added new questions in our OCPJP 6 and OCMEA exam simulator according to new pattern.
2.We are updating all questions in Objective wise questions so that it may not be repeated.
3.We have removed all questions which are out of syllabus.
4.Now we have launched our new version of offline exam simulator which is synchronized with Online exam simulator.i.e a user can login in our website and use either online or install offline version and it can be used without internet.
We appreciate your concern about Whizlabs products and your Comparison.
Thanks again for sharing your views in this forum and helping people in passing their certification exams.