Slide Cloning, Image Cropping & Better Characters Con. in Thumbnail
Joined: Mar 10, 2010
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Slides for Java (2.7.0) has been released. This is primarily a maintenance and more stable release. Many presentation rendering issues like improper characters, missing titles, skewed and cropped images, missing background and missing tables in generated PDF/thumbnails have been resolved. Some of presentation access issues along with slide cloning problems have also been addressed in this new release. This release includes plenty improved features and also fixes for following issues.
- Characters conversion issue in Thumbnail
- Title issue with slide thumbnail
- Graphic Issue with Thumbnail
- Presentation repair message appearing when opened in PowerPoint 2010
- Image doesn't crop properly
- Some shapes missing or look different after saving to PDF - Exception when load PPTX - Bullet rendering issue with Thumbnail
- Spaces are removed from Text in the generated PPTX
- Cloning slide disturbs the text formatting
- Slide background color become gray in Thumbnail
- Slide Clone Problem with 2.6.0
- Missing image in generated thumbnail
- All text is underlined when merging several slides
- Charts not appearing properly in slide thumbnails
- The cropped image is improperly rendered
- Issue in converting to PDF in Oracle Application Server environment
- Aspose.Slides generated PDF is greater in size as generated by PowerPoint
- Table is not rendered in generated PDF
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Slides is a Java component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It supports PHP applications and provides all advanced features for managing presentations, slides, shapes, tables and supports PPT, POT, POS PowerPoint formats. Now you can add, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. It also supports audio & video frames, adding pictures, text frames and saving presentations as streams or SVG format.