This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
Term : 18+Months
Location : Chicago, IL
Have to work on our Payroll. OPT, EAD, GC and Citizens are welcome. No third party Please
* 5+ years hands-on technical experience with J2EE application development.
* Must have full lifecycle experience, including design, analysis, development, production deployments and support.
* Experience in with Spring Hibernate.
* Experience with Struts or MVC 2X
* Experience with Java, OOAD, Component Design and Construction
* Experience with Service Oriented Architecture practical implementation
* Experience in architecting solutions for Web applications
* Should be able to take Use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams and implement them.
* Ability to grasp and translate complex business rules in to executable java, j2ee code.