A friendly place for programming greenhorns!
Big Moose Saloon
Register / Login
Win a copy of
Java 8 in Action
this week in the
Senior Java Developers Needed-Denver (6 month contract) 11/1/11
Joined: Oct 31, 2011
Nov 01, 2011 07:47:31
Bross Group is seeking a Senior Java Developer for a 6 month contract in Louisville, Colorado.
Responsible for the analysis, design, programming and
on Web Applications utilizing and related Web technologies.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analysis, design, and implementation of Java-based web applications.
• Delivery of customer valued software features as part of an Agile development team.
• Contribute to project document reviews, and design/code reviews.
• Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing.
• Incorporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
• Generate supporting unit tests as well as system
specifications and implementations.
• Develop scripts to generate automated deployment of developed solutions.
• Develop implementation and troubleshooting guides.
• Work independently with some day-to-day instruction and general direction for new assignments.
• Interact with product owners to verify and clarify requirements and design decisions.
• Work collaboratively and closely with QA in an Agile environment.
• B.S. in Computer Science or related degree, or a combination of education and related experience.
• 7+ years of professional Java development experience.
• 7+ years experience in requirements analysis, design, coding and unit testing of scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant applications.
• 7+ years experience required in object-oriented design methodology.
• 2+ years experience working as part of an Agile development team.
• 3+ years experience working with Struts 1.0
• Experience with WebLogic and developing user interfaces
• Experience with Web Application development utilizing Java,
• Experience with using an RDMS, SQL Server and/or Oracle, and data access layer technologies such as Hibernate.
• Experience with Application Server development, preferably
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team on multiple overlapping projects.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
If interested, please send a word copy of your resume with compensation expectations and a good time to chat about the opportunity.
Director of Recruiting
O: (303) 945-2712
I agree. Here's the link:
subject: Senior Java Developers Needed-Denver (6 month contract) 11/1/11
Senior Java Developers Needed-Denver (CTH) 11/1/11
Vertafore hiring Senior SW Java Engineer in Bothell, WA: posted on 5/20/11
Berean Group is seeking a Java Programmer/Analyst- Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Vertafore hiring Senior Software Architect, Bothell WA location
17 New Java Developer Openings in the Washington, DC metro (NoVA, MD and DC)
All times are in JavaRanch time: GMT-6 in summer, GMT-7 in winter
| Powered by
Copyright © 1998-2014