A friendly place for programming greenhorns!
Big Moose Saloon
Register / Login
Senior Java Developers Needed-Denver (6 month contract) 11/1/11
Joined: Oct 31, 2011
Nov 01, 2011 07:47:31
Bross Group is seeking a Senior
Developer for a 6 month contract in Louisville, Colorado.
Responsible for the analysis, design, programming and
testing on Web Applications utilizing and related Web technologies.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analysis, design, and implementation of Java-based web applications.
• Delivery of customer valued software features as part of an Agile development team.
• Contribute to project document reviews, and design/code reviews.
• Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing.
• Incorporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
• Generate supporting unit tests as well as system test specifications and implementations.
• Develop scripts to generate automated deployment of developed solutions.
• Develop implementation and troubleshooting guides.
• Work independently with some day-to-day instruction and general direction for new assignments.
• Interact with product owners to verify and clarify requirements and design decisions.
• Work collaboratively and closely with QA in an Agile environment.
• B.S. in Computer Science or related degree, or a combination of education and related experience.
• 7+ years of professional Java development experience.
• 7+ years experience in requirements analysis, design, coding and unit testing of scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant applications.
• 7+ years experience required in object-oriented design methodology.
• 2+ years experience working as part of an Agile development team.
• 3+ years experience working with
• Experience with WebLogic and developing user interfaces
• Experience with Web Application development utilizing Java,
• Experience with using an RDMS, SQL Server and/or Oracle, and data access layer technologies such as Hibernate.
• Experience with Application Server development, preferably
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team on multiple overlapping projects.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
If interested, please send a word copy of your resume with compensation expectations and a good time to chat about the opportunity.
Director of Recruiting
O: (303) 945-2712
It is sorta covered in the
JavaRanch Style Guide
subject: Senior Java Developers Needed-Denver (6 month contract) 11/1/11
Vertafore hiring Senior Software Architect, Bothell WA location
Vertafore hiring Senior SW Java Engineer in Bothell, WA: posted on 5/20/11
Berean Group is seeking a Java Programmer/Analyst- Ann Arbor, MI, USA
17 New Java Developer Openings in the Washington, DC metro (NoVA, MD and DC)
Senior Java Developers Needed-Denver (CTH) 11/1/11
All times are in JavaRanch time: GMT-6 in summer, GMT-7 in winter
| Powered by
Copyright © 1998-2015