This week's book giveaway is in the OCPJP forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA/OCP Java SE 7 Programmer I & II Study Guide and have Kathy Sierra & Bert Bates on-line! See this thread for details.
This position is responsible for JEE/Web Applications Development for an ITIL Service Management Cloud application solution. This includes working with business analysts and application developers to design and implement web applications & integration solutions for the applications and processes. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years development experience including experience in a CMMI level 3+ organizations. Position level is dependent on candidate's level of experience.
* 8+ years OOA/OOD, Java, JEE technologies
* 3+ years Design Patterns and frameworks experience
* 2+ years Portlets development experience, including JSR 168, 286 specification
* 2+ years experience with SQL & stored procedures
* Good understanding of ITIL Service Management processes
* Demonstrated analytical thinking, adaptability, enthusiasm and motivation
* Ability to quickly perform proof-of-concepts for validating new technology or approach
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
* Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
* Eclipse IDE, Change Control, version control, build, and configuration management
* LifeRay, Portal frameworks/Portlets , Web services, Rest services & ESB experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
subject: JAVA-JEE Applications (Presentation) — Senior Developer Dallas Temp to Hire 11/2/11