Managing Eclipse IDEs (MyEclipse, IBM Rational, Eclipse) behind the firewall can be a pain in the neck. Why? Well, maybe you want to...
1. Manage IDE update timing more effectively
2. Lock down Eclipse tools
3. Update only from your “private cloud”
4. Run multiple tool versions for different projects
5. Manage multiple IDEs like Eclipse and MyEclipse at once
6. Distribute commercial licenses easily
7. Disallow Internet updates
8. Standardize tools across the company
9. Generate smart installers to take out the guesswork
New technology is ready out-of-the-box with simple interface, no technical know-how needed, instead you only need to know company policies on software usage to get up and running.
Sign up at the webinar below for access to this new enterprise software.