Hi! I received my results after slightly more than 6 weeks. I uploaded the assignment at september 27 and did the exam at september 30, just in time to avoid the mandatory course. And today yesterday when I logged in to PearsonVue I could finaly see the results :=)
Some bullet points about my URLyBird assignment:
* Communication with the services was performed on a separate thread from the UI thread to maintain responsiveness. (Probably overkill)
* 3 layer architecture (Data, Business, GUI)
* RMI networking
* Business logic and record locking handled on the server side (Thin client).
* No singletons!
* No record cache
* Used value objects instead of String  in the user interface.
* Data class implemented using separate classes for DAO and managing the locking mechanism.
* 48-hour rule: ignored
Metrics Lines of code: 2267
Number of classes: 46
I would like to thank Roel for his ant build script. And Roberto Perillo, your paper was a great help!