A friendly place for programming greenhorns!
Big Moose Saloon
Register / Login
Other Open Source Projects
Mail Merge in frame maker?
Joined: Oct 17, 2011
Nov 16, 2011 08:59:41
first of all I want to know below things
1) Is there any possibility to connect oracle database from Frame maker Tool?
2) how do i insert dynamic data into .fm file?
3) can i use fdk to connect oracle database?
4) will FDK support
1) have to create one static paragraph with place holder for dynamic data in frame maker (ex: your loan amount @amt is approved) here @amt is placeholder
2) get amt from database or user and modify @amt with loan amount. (ex: your loan amount 1,00,000 is approved)
using java code.
Thanks in advance.
I agree. Here's the link:
subject: Mail Merge in frame maker?
Help with errors again
UML questions, need answers
can someone help me with this program
dynamic query generation in xml
Java code to merge 2 columns in a CSV file
All times are in JavaRanch time: GMT-6 in summer, GMT-7 in winter
| Powered by
Copyright © 1998-2013