We have this full time job opportunity with our direct client. If interested and available for this opportunity, kindly email your resumes and contact informatoin to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate’s Full Name:
Contact Numbers (2 numbers if possible, could be a combination of Cell, Home or Work):
Availability for Technical screening: (Please provide multiple slots):
Availability to start:
Education: (need dates completed)
Expected salary as a full time employee:
Overall IT experience:
Title: Back end Lead Java Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA
Interview type: Prefer Locals (In-Person Interview)
BE Lead Java Engineer for Offshore team
Must have prior experience leading or working with an offshore team
Key technical skills required include 9+ years of java development experience, including:
- Expertise in all aspects of large scale Java web application development ( coding, testing, deployment & maintenance).
- Strong Java, Servlets, Spring, SOAP, RESTful API Struts & Hibernate programming experience.
- Proficiency in various Libraries, Frameworks & Tools used for Java development including Maven 2, Subversion, Eclipse & JUnit.
- Hands on experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA ) using SOAP and/or RESTful APIs.
- Experience leading java development teams with the ability to work across various functional groups within an organization and delivering complex projects on time.
- Experience in various aspects of People Management including mentoring & performance management.
- Experience working with Development methodologies like Agile & Scrum
Technology skills which are a plus:
- Cloud Computing Platforms like Amazon Web Services
- OSGi, Experience with noSQL stores [Riak, Cassandra etc?], Solr, Lucene
Anticipating your response…
Prashanth Gadde | Technical Recruiter
NetVision Resources, Inc.
8(a) |MBE | GSA | ISO 9001 | Inc. 5000
Comprehensive IT Solutions & Services
Contact No: (703) 229-6225 Fax: (703) 991-0074
subject: Job Opportunity - Backend lead Java Engineer - San Jose, CA - Dec 13 2011