This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
First of all thank you all for your help (I hardly posted anything here but I am a regular visitor of coderanch). Coderanch really helped me a lot whenever my mind got flooded with questions/confusions.
To get good score in OCPJP (Its my personal opinion)
1. Decide a timeline (Otherwise you will spend months in preparation)
2. Stick to K&B and get good grip of basics
3. Do some mock tests (Do not bother about score)
4. Give a second look to K&B which will help you to identify area which need improvement.
5. In between try tons of mad,messy,nonsense code it will really help you a lot.
6. And keep visiting Coderanch whenever you are free
Hope it will help you. All the very best !
PS: Please correct me if I am making any wrong assumption