I am currently recruiting for a niche consultancy specialising in Asset Management solutions to the UK and Global infrastructure and Energy industries. I am seeking a Java developer to join a new an expanding team with the opportunity for personal growth and enhancement of skills.
Core responsibilities as a Senior Java Developer:
• To help develop key aspects of a core product suite
• Requirement gathering and translating findings into consistent Technical Specifications
• Key involvement in overall software design, development, build and configuration
• Regular travel to Belfast office
• Playing a key role in product testing and releases
Essential Skills include:
• Extensive commercial exposure to Enterprise Java based development
• High performance SQL and RDBMS Design
• Exposure to C99 in a Unix environment
• Experience of WebSphere Application Server and/or SAP NetWeaver Web AS
• Familiarity with building business critical software infrastructures
For more information or if you are interested in putting forward an application please get in touch!
Client requires that all candidates be eligible to live and work within the UK
I’ve looked at a lot of different solutions, and in my humble opinion Aspose is the way to go. Here’s the link: http://aspose.com