[Job] Senior Java/Oracle Developer; London - £55-70,000
posted 4 years ago
I am currently recruiting for a software media house in London who are looking for an experienced and passionate java/oracle developer to join their dynamic team. This is an exciting opportunity where you would be building large-scale inter-enterprise applications for their blue chip clients in the media sector (focus on TV and Digital). This position offers a great chance to work with a number of high profile clients within a leading organisation and living and working in one of the best cities in the world.
Core responsibilities as a Senior Java Developer (Java, Oracle, PL/SQL):
• Impacting on new development, continuous enhancement and extensions of the company’s primary and leading edge platform
• Programming complex aspects of the core components and related business objects
• Providing specifications and ensuring they are cohesive and consistent from a technical perspective
• Designing new and extending existing architectures, ensuring classes and concepts are documented and reusable
• Capturing and documenting business requirements via user stories with internal media teams and clients
Essential Skills include:
• Extensive commercial exposure to Java and PL/SQL based development
• Familiarity with building business critical software infrastructures
• Experience with JSP and Spring and of operating in an Agile development environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills which are essential to working in this client facing role and dynamic team environment
• Educated to degree level, minimum 2:1 in computer science or related subject
• A genuine passion for all things tech and media
For more information or to put forward an application for this role please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Client requires all candidates to be eligible to live and work within the UK.