Misterious problem calling remote EJB3 on Websphere 7
Joined: Jan 03, 2012
Hi, i have two ears deployed in the same server, Websphere 7. One EAR contain my EJBs3 and the other EAR contain a web application, and i want to try to call remote EJBs through annontation and JNDI lookup.
In the web application EAR, i have the following Servlet:
And, in the EAR containing EJBs i have the following Session Stateless bean and his remote interface:
Ok, if i deploy the two ears in the server and execute the servlet, it works well, i get the EJBs by the two ways (annontation and JNDI lookup), and i get the expected trace (a simple text in the console):
But now, if i restart the EAR containing de web application, it doesn't work fine, i get the EJB annotated but i can't get the EJB through JNDI lookup and get the following trace: