I have done some reading about the Spring. However, it is still difficult for me to be proficient in reading Spring configuration that is alreday written. Here is a code snippet:
What does this code snippet tell? It seems to me that
1. Inside the <list> tag, there are two types of transformations to be done; one is to convert XML files to other kind of XML files using XSL, and the other is to transform XML files using JAXB.
2. To do the first type of transformation using XSL, what does mean? Must the "transformerFactory" exist somewhere?
3. What is the role of in this XML to XML transformation? Does it supply something to be transformed?
4. To do the second type of transformation using JAXB, what does mean? Does it supply something to be transformed? Why is used?
5. Outside the <list> tag, there is . How is the "transformers" to be used? I think when we want to do transformations, we should use the "inboundBatchTransformer" of the . What do we need the "transformers" for?