Please send your resume to lana[at]capitalmarketsp.com
- Design and implement software applications including web applications. - Work with software engineers as well as business and product departments to develop and write application systems and programs.
- Testing of each solution in appropriate QA environment, adhering to departmental standards, policies and procedures, to ensure proper performance and efficiency guidelines are met. - Performs all tasks and completes projects based upon an extensive knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Obtains and maintains a working knowledge of operating systems and hardware used by the Development groups, and systemic relationships with outside service providers and designers.
- Documents programs in accordance with development standards and procedures. Create and/or modify current documentation. Other projects/duties as assigned
- Participates in application support as needed.
5+ years of experience with J2EE frameworks and full life cycle N-tier software development from conceptual design to implementation.
- At least 2 years experience with Oracle database.
- Experience with Spring frameworks. - -- Experience with Java IDEs
- Experience with Web Services and Oracle OC4J
- Strong SQL skills
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Thorough knowledge of design patterns and software development best-practices-- Excellent communication skills
Education and Training
Bachelor?s degree in computer science, math, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline. An advanced degree in a related discipline may be substituted for three years of experience.
Project Specific Requirements
Strong verbal and adequate writing skills are required. Candidate will regularly interact with project team members.
Please send your resume to lana [at] capitalmarketsp.com
subject: Sr. Java Developer in Herndon, VA /USA/ USC and GC holders only